Hello,
Is there a way of getting a list of customers in a project through API? I can get a list of users in an organization but the users who are not part of any organization I am unable to see how I can get a list of these users.
Thanks!
Hello Harry,
Thanks for reaching out to Community!
It's possible to get all customers of a service desk project using API. For that, please use the endpoint below:
GET /rest/servicedeskapi/servicedesk/{serviceDeskId}/customerThis method returns a list of the customers on a service desk.
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
This call will only retrieve 50 results at a time. :-\ (regardless of the limit parameter chosen)
@Charles Johnson You can get all the results using pagination:
Yes, I've tried that. it always defaults to '50', regardless of the value provided in the limit parameter. (using Cloud)
Here is a python script to query for a customer
Has anyone looked in to the fact that, even with Pagination, this will only return a maximum of between 9950-10000 results.rest/servicedeskapi/servicedesk/1/customer?start=9950 and above always returns
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.