When trying to add a user as "assignee" or "approver" the search does not allow me to search through all of the users in my org. The web version works the way I expect, however the mobile version just shows me my own name and no one elses.
Hello @Matthew Pasienski
Can you please share the version of your app?
What product are you using (software or service desk)?
Did you add the @ symbol to mention the person?
The person that you trying to assign the issue have permission to the project?
I am using JIRA Cloud for software version 104.1.0
I tried using the @ it works for some parts of the app, but not in other projects.
Now the behavior is different, its returning an incomplete list of names. Before it returned nothing, now its just a partial list.
Everyone in the company should be able to be listed as a approver for a ticket, but they don't have admin access to the board. Reporters are configured to be able to access their own ticket even if they aren't on the board.
Hi @Matthew Pasienski
Please, check if your app is the recommended to sync with the cloud instance.
I'm current using the 50.0.415 version on my mobile and it works just fine.
Can you please send a print of the problem?
We are using JIRA work management and had this same issue. To fix this problem, as an administrator I had to go into global permissions and add "Browse Users & Groups" permission to the jira-workmanagement-users group.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.