This notification is popping up always when I reorder the items in the left navigation. It's annoying since it's hiding the stuff I want to see at that moment.
Do you know how to get rid of it?
Hello @Filip_Zajac !
The notification you referenced allows the user two things:
To be sure that the action has been successfully completed So users can undo the action by clicking the “undo” link
Confirmation of an action that actively changes the page tree structure is there to help usability. And the undo action allows users to quickly undo something that was done by mistake or was not finished in the desired way.
As I understand, this notification will always pop up after the action. I will, however, check this and come here again with more information if such is available.
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.