I have set an SLA template in JIRA using the SLA time and reports plugin. it shows the SLA is breached when it actually has not breached the SLA time limit set. Need clarification on the same.
Hi @Siv_
I`m from the SaaSJet team and I will be happy to help you!
Please contact to me by the email zoryana@saasjet.com or write request at the Customer Portal
I sure we can resolve your issue.
Best Regards
Zoryana
Dear @Siv_
Pay attention that at the add-on SLA Time and Reports SLA timer stopping according to SLA goals (conditions) configured before. There you can select different variants of custom fields.
Time limit (custom triggers) isn't stopping SLA timer, it highlights issues and turn on triggers you had set before: notification, changing reporter, priority or status
I hope I described it clearly.
Please let me know if you will need more explanations or help.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.