We are using Confluence for help documentation that we are making available via an anonymously accessible space. When I view the content anonymously, it does not display the page title. Is there a way to make the page display the title anonymously?
Hello It is not shown precisely because it is anonymous.I hope I have helped you.
Hi @Bruiz
As far as I know, your page titles should display. Our help center is made up of several anonymous spaces and Scroll Viewport.
All page titles display without issue. Are you using some sort of theme? I'm curious if that's blocking the display of the titles for some reason.
No, it's pretty bare bones actually. Just the written content, a few images, and a few of the macros across all pages.
I presume you have:- enabled usage for anonymous users through Administration > Global Permissions > Anonymous Access > can use
- the space you want to share with the public is open for anonymous usage through Administration > Space Permissions > Your space Manage permissions > Anonymous Access > All View
If both is the case it should display the page titles.
Two ideas: Are you using the Confluence Cloud Free offering (permissions behave slightly different there) or do you use a personal space ( a space that is created for a specific user and whose space key starts with ~?If you can share a link to your Documentation it might also make it possible to help you better.
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.