Hi there
1. I seem to be unable to add any issues to existing classic projects created a while ago that have no issues yet.
I get this error:
We couldn't connect to that issue
Make sure that this issue actually exists in that project. If it does, try again in a few minutes. If you still can't link to the issue, contact your Jira admin.
2. Then on those same projects, I cant view their boards.
I get this error: We're having trouble connecting to your boards
It is not a connection issue, I can get to any issues created in existing classic projects that already had issues in that we update daily, as well as my next-gen projects which are all fine.
Have classic projects been discontinued if not in use? Not sure what else it could be. I also haven't changed any settings for my classic projects.
Thanks for any help