I created a sprint using the wrong board how do I remove the sprint without losing the stories in the board
This has happened to me before. I suggest creating a new sprint in the correct board and associating the stories with that sprint instead. Then go to the incorrect sprint, and from the Backlog page, click on the 3 dots to the top left of the sprint and select "Delete sprint."
Hello @Kimberly Kriegler
Just like @[deleted]mentioned, you will not lose any issues/Stories if you delete a Sprint, so you can simply create another Sprint, move the issues to the new created Sprint and delete the old Sprint.
Additional to that, if you have a big amount of issues that would take too much time to manually move, you can use a bulk operation to properly update the Sprint of all those issues in a single shot:
Edit multiple issues at the same time
Let us know if you have any other questions.
thank you very helpful
Got it thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.