Im using Qlik Sense server
JIRA is the cloud version
If i use the url in my browser it returns data
https://xxxxxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/latest/search
If i use the google chrome extension shown in attachment jira 2.png all i enter is Hostname , email address and token ID it returns data
If i try connecting via Qlik sense i get the error shown in attachment 1 which is HHTP protocol error 407 (Proxy authentication required )
Access denied (Authentication_failed)
I tried adding a query header
name Proxy-Authorization
value Basic email_adress:token_id in base64 string format
I tried basic authentication with my email address and token id also
Im not using a web connector
I checked chrome http header it seems to be using a cookie to authenticate
I have my domain\username and password to logon to pc
I have a email address to logon to cloud JIRA while on company vpn
we do have a proxy
any ideas ? im willing to try anything just to authenticate