Hi all. I currently have 2 CRON expressions in place that I don't think is getting exactly what I wanted:
Expression 1: 0 0 8 ? 1/1 WED#2 *
What I want to do: Trigger every other Wednesday at 8AM. So it should fire off every 2 weeks on Wednesday.
What it seems to do: Trigger every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 8AM.
Expression 2: 0 0 8 ? 1/1 THU#3 *
What I want to do: Trigger every 3rd Thursday at 8AM. So it should fire off every 3 weeks on Thursday.
What it seems to do: Trigger every 3rd Thursday of the month at 8AM.
I'm able to figure out for something to fire every week (like every Tuesday at 8AM), but the two requirements above seem to be not as straightforward.
I've used a lot of Cron expression tools online but none of them seem to have every other weekday.
Would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!