I have a Kanban Project that im taking over. The project board is not up to date and is a quite messy to manage, as such, i would like to create a new project and start clean and move all the open issues over to the new project.
I have been added as an administrator but it seemed that i cant create a new project. Can somewhere direct me? Im able to do it with m personal Jira access that i use at home.
I then tried to create new boards under the existing project. But it seemed that when i create these new boards, all the issues from the original project board all got copied over. Is that how it should work?
I now wan to delete those issues on my new boards but im afraid it might delete the issues on the original project board.
Can you please advise what i can do?