I am in a next-gen project and wanted to create a queue based on issue resolution date (basically list every ticket resolved this month). I set up the queue but was getting no results. It turned out that setting an issue to Done doesn't set the resolution of the issue (all of my issues with statusCategory = Done are showing "Unresolved"). In reading through other posts, it sounded like I would have to add that to the workflow manually, but when I went into the workflow to do that, there's no obvious way to do it. How do I set an issue resolution in a next-gen project?
Alternately, if it's not possible to set a resolution, is there a way to get the date that an issue was transitioned to Done? Pretty much any way to get some kind of completion date that I can use as a filter in a queue is what I need.