I have outsourced the development project maintaining through Jira. Customer is also using the jira. Developers can see the email id of other users (which is bad)
I thus want to restrict/hide the People menu.
Please help
Go to global settings and change the "browse users and groups" permission so that it does not include the customers.
That was the first thing I did Nic , this permission is only available for administrators and every other user is belonging jira-software-users group. But people menu is still open for them
<sigh> look at the "jira-software-users group" and their right to "browse users and groups"
Hi Nic,
Attached is the screen shot. You can see that jira-software-users group does not have permission to Browse users and groups.
Not sure if I am still missing something. As a product manger with 32 plus product experience, I could not appreciate these complications, it needs simplifications.
Not sure if I am missing something. As a product manger with 32 plus product experience, I could not appreciate these complications, it needs simplifications.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.