I have a project with nearly 900 Closed/Completed issues. Recently, when an issue is Completed within a Sprint, it automatically moves to the next Sprint even though it's been closed. Then when I try to edit the Sprint field, I can edit the current Sprint, but it has a read-only Closed Sprints field. I need to delete the old values in this box and have it reflect only the Sprint it was actually completed in.
This project has 4 Boards, and it appears that they use the same Sprint names across boards. Not sure if that's relevant, but I'm inheriting this board and need to get it working. I've seen in other posts here that a Bulk Import would work, but I cannot find a "Completed Sprints" field in the Jira issues extract, only a "Sprint" field with multiple Sprints listed.
Please let me know if more information is needed, and thanks in advance for your help!