Hi All,
I have all the access form admin to the developer I have around 10 to 15 filters which I need to share in Dashboard and Kanban board but unable to do so as I can't change access of the file from private to anything
Hi Ankur - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing in the Details page for the filter?
HI @John Funk I attached to my question, for example,
I had one filter( as an example) it by default access level as 'Private' and when I made it to any other as public or organization and try to save it won't move or change at all .
adding here also
This is the filter as private as default :
really appreciate your help if this is resolved i would be so much grateful to you
Select who you want to share it with - such as My organization (I would not suggest Public). Be sure to click Add first. Then you can save it.
I have a similar issue. I can select 'My Organisation' and click add.
But when I try to save it I see a red 'no entry' type symbol so cannot save.
I have 'developer' access up to 'site admin' access. I have tried changing it to 'group' as well. Same issue.
I'm new to jira cloud so could be something simple.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.