According to the documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-apps-776830283.html#Managingapps-Findandaddnewapps, there is an ability to enable/disable an app installed from the marketplace in Jira.
Is this still available, because I can't find it in anywhere in the app management page or configuration page for any of the apps that I install from the marketplace?
I'm asking because there is still in the documentation for Atlassian connect apps that those events can be fired https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/app-descriptor/#lifecycle.
Is it the functionality that still exists and should be configured somehow?
If you have the new navigation (top menu bar) the click on Apps and manage apps. Find the app and click “Unsubscribe”. Does that work?
Not sure what you mean, by "Unsubscribe". A while back there was an option to ti disable app next to "Configure" and "Uninstall" buttons
Disabling and enabling apps | Atlassian Support | Atlassian Documentation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.