Hi!
I tried to change it (is currently https://team-1589429692721.atlassian.net/) and I cannot find anything... I don't know why it was added like that automatically...
Followed this guide, but it was not helpful:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html?_ga=2.113945991.1823543881.1556751882-206167893.1547677013
I want to change it to a Cloud URL I can know what Site I am working on.
Please help me!
Thank you so much in advance!
Not sure why you say "auto generated" as when you set up a Cloud site, it takes the name you choose.
You can either buy a new one and export from the old and import into the new, or you can raise an issue with Atlassian support (https://support.atlassian.com/contact ) and get it changed. They won't do this often, I think it's once a year, so make sure you pick a good name.
Hi Nic!
What happened is that when I created it, it said "There was an error", and I thought it didn't exist. Then, when I went in the cloud URL was already assigned . I'll contact them and follow up here with what they answered.
Thank you so much!
I don't get the option to contact for help
That screen is asking you what you want help with, it will ask more questions later in the process. From your talk of Atlassian.net and Jira - go with Jira Cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.