When I assigne = name , it automatically change that to assigne = qp9862308756248756
I saw that I need to check my prifile in id.attlassian.com but muy profile have both full name and public name ,
Any thoughts ?
Hello @Amir Primov ,
It seems that all stored JQL searches will be auto-converted to the new account ID-based format.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/convert-usernames-to-user-account-i-ds/?_ga=2.56609643.1348648670.1589159167-1478559027.1570682324
Thanks
I see some option presented at the end of the page to "insert accountid " or " resolve users "
I do not have these 2 options
What genius decided this was a better representation that simply keeping user names?
I have filters to track the work assignments of my team, which frequently changes staff, How am I supposed to know which 24 digit account number to remove?
I have only been able to use this url /jira/people/5b560b3097e6062cc4b76b88 to figure out what number represents what person
use the property displayname
like assignee.displayname in (John Smith, Anonymous)
I do not understand the format you are suggesting. What is the format of the assignee?
I have tried using the actual email and also tried using the default and appending .displayname. For either I get an error message.
assignee in (mike.bischof@publicissapient.com.displayname)
Error in the JQL Query: The character '@' is a reserved JQL character. You must enclose it in a string or use the escape '\u0040' instead. (line 1, character 26)
assignee in (mike.bischof.displayname)
The value 'mike.bischof.displayname' does not exist for the field 'assignee'.
I meant {{issue.assignee.displayname}} in (first name, second name)
you might have to enclose the values between double qautation marks
@Mike please advise, did my above mentioned answer solved the issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.