What are steps to delete a project?
Click the setting cog wheel in the top right and then click "Projects". Find the project you want to delete and click the three dots and select "Project Settings". Once on that page click the three dots again and click "Delete Project".
Apparently, clicking on the cog wheel is not getting me to where I am intending to go.
There are currently no "projects" showing up via that "Cog" view... But there are 5 projects that I created that are still listed under the "Projects" tab at the top of the page.
I cannot see how to delete them.
Best,
So when you click that wheel you don't see the items in the first screenshot below? If you do see that are you not seeing the bar on the left hand side in the second screenshot after you click projects?
My view of those screenshots is similar....
I can see a "View Project Categories" (Name and Description) Search fields...
No projects are listed, and searching for the projects I created...returns no results.
However, when I select the "Projects" tab at the top left of the JIRA screen, all the projects I created are listed....and clicking on any of them will open them.... However, selecting or opening them does not also produce a similar Settings Cog Wheel that offers a "Delete" option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.