Import completed with 81 errors:
- Unable to link issue from autoid--3102852185426692708 to 10001 with link named 'sub-task-link': Cannot find imported issue key for external id '10001'
- Destination issue not found
- Unable to link issue from autoid-8972870593890758547 to 10005 with link named 'sub-task-link': Cannot find imported issue key for external id '10005'
- Unable to link issue from autoid-4830151330702793332 to 10005 with link named 'sub-task-link': Cannot find imported issue key for external id '10005'
- Unable to link issue from autoid-900111869322933838 to 10005 with link named 'sub-task-link': Cannot find imported issue key for external id '10005'
- I have exported the Jira template
- Completed the information
- Imported the User Stories
- Added the Parent IDs e.g. 10005 as the Parent Id column
- I am trying to import tasks
I receive the above error!
I am using the FREE version of Jira (I was trying to push management to adopt this for 50+ users but having second thoughts..!!)