Hi,
I would like to continue accessing the content of tickets that I have closed.
They disappeared when I finished the sprint they were in.Even the direct URL is no longer accessible and redirects me :
https://myhost.atlassian.net/browse/PROJECTX-127
Could you help me?
Thanks
Hi Yannik - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can always create a filter that shows the list of the tickets. But they are probably not on a board unless you create a board that specifically shows Done stuff.
Or you should be able to find them in the Releases.
Correction: I can access it via the direct URL, but I can't find tickets elsewhere (backlog, other interface ...)
Cosed issues should not be in a backlog - the backlog is for stuff that needs doing, not things that are finished with.
As for other places you can't see them, they're probably selecting for stuff that needs doing as well.
Thanks !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.