I am trying to move issues within a project. I use to be able to do it, but I am unable to do so, considerinf the fact that I am organization admin.
Has the workflow changed (i.e. had validators or conditions added to the transitions)? Have the project permissions changed? It's entirely possible for an org admin to not have access to edit or transition issues, depending on project permissions.
You mention that you're an org admin; are you a member of the site-admins group? If so, you should be able to use the Permission Helper tool to help narrow down if it's a permission issue or not. You can get to that tool a number of ways; the direct URL would be <your site>/secure/admin/PermissionHelperAdmin.jspa
I used to have permissions. Even though nothing changed, I am unable to transition a specific issue I tested and verified with permission checker. Its really weird
My team and I are having the same problem. We didn't change anything but we can't move the tickets, only the owner can.... What is the issue?
If your basic permissions are correct, it sounds like the workflow has changed. Are you the only one with permissions to edit workflows? If not, I would check to see if someone has changed the transitions to have validators or conditions that are preventing you from moving issues in this project.
I think I found the solution, for my at least. Does your workflow have any validation or condition rules? Check them. Mine had gone weird. I removed them and put them back and boom. Fixed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.