I want to change the project base URL from
https://abc.company.com/projects/ABC/summary to https://abc.company.com/projects/ABC/issues
Hi Pushpkant,
See if this previous post helps you:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Change-JIRA-base-URL/qaq-p/829961
@John Funk - This is something I know. I am not looking to change Jira base URL. I want to change Project's base URL. When you try to access any project it by default takes you to <JIRA_BASE_URL>/projects/PKEY/summary. I want to change this Summary to Issues.
You will need to work your way through all the Jira code and the code for all the apps you are using to find out where this is used and change all of them to match your new scheme
This will, of course, cause you massive problems on upgrade, ket alone the rest of the day-to-day problems.
I would very strongly reccommend that you do not bother. It's a lot of work, a massively larger adoption of risk, and reneders you totally unsupported.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- -i believe this should be small change which does not require any major code change. It should have some UI level changes or may be a parameter addition in jira-config.properties
I'm afraid your belief is contradicted by the code. It is absolutely not a "small change".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.