Hello, I have a question.
How to change color of columns?
I use next-zen Kanban project.
It's easy! There are a few sites to which I apply custom CSS coloring using a Chrome extension named "User JavaScript and CSS" (v1.2.8) by tenRabbits,
#ghx-column-headers li:nth-child(1) { /* IN SPRINT */ background-color: #E0E0E0;}#ghx-column-headers li:nth-child(2) { /* IN PROGRESS */ background-color: #E0F0FF;}#ghx-column-headers li:nth-child(3) { /* FOR REVIEW */ background-color: #FFE0FF;}#ghx-column-headers li:nth-child(4) { /* DONE */ background-color: #E0FFE0;}
Hello @roy_king ,
Welcome to the community!
1. How to change color of columns?
What does color mean here? Can you upload a screenshot?
2. Can I change order of columns?
Drag directly in the column.
Like thisI want to change background color.
@roy_king - As per my understanding we can't colour code column.
Having said that you may try use card color option to highlight specific tickets matching required criteria using JQL.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/
Hi Roy - No, you cannot change the color of the entire column. Only the left hand-side of the individual card.
Hi John, how I can do that?
Go to Board Settings > Card Colors
This solution is a headache for non-technical people. It would be so much better if Jira could provide this simplest solution only with one click.
Thanks was real simple to implement.
That was a simple solution even for non technical folks. Hardly took 2 minutes to implement. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.