I am troubleshooting this problem, and I found this article in the Knowledge Base:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/no-email-notifications-are-being-sent-on-custom-workflow-transitions-961792827.html
So I tried the resolution, but it is still not working.
Please help.
-Scott
Hi @swagner - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Maybe you could send an email through Automation For Jira instead?
Where do I do that, or find info on that?
Now when each issue is created, it will add the desired default label as long as the issue is created in that project. You might need to refresh the page after each issue creation to see it.
You can do this via global rules to apply to all projects also. You'll need to be a Jira Admin/Site Admin, then instead of going to Project Settings, go to Jira Settings (cog icon on left-hand navigation bar) > System > Automation Rules (left-hand menu).
For more on using Automation For Jira see these help pages.
I am creating a custom workflow for bugs, and for certain projects, want to have email notifications be sent to certain Group members for certain status transitions/custom events.
Cannot we get custom events, notification schemes, and workflows working?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.