I have followed the steps in this article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/example-creating-an-sla-based-on-due-date-956713305.html
But Due Date does not appear in the SLA metric creation screen. I can't select it as a criteria to start/pause/stop on.
The Due Date field appears in all the necessary screens in my project, as it suggests. I can set the due date in an issue, it's available under Request Type. It's assigned under the Issue Type. It just doesn't work under SLA.
Hi @Chris Shaffer
You can ask community leaders here
If you will need to set SLA time on the due date for issues from Jira Core and Software (also for tickets from Jira Service Desk) you can try SLA Time and Report.
Right, I understand that. What I'm saying is the Due Date isn't an option on the SLA screen. It doesn't exist.
There is no "Due Date" value under the Start column at all.
If you are using SLA Time and Report and the due date doesn't exist, to go to Jira setting and turn on a due date point to actual issue fields.
For Jira Service Desk you also need set due date to your issue fields.
Please let me know if that helps.
Yeah, as I said I followed the steps in the linked article which indicate that enabling the Due Date field is necessary.
It doesn't work.
I literally just went and did it again. No Due Date option in SLA.
I assume this is a bug or something that's been changed in the latest cloud version of Jira Service Desk.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.