Hi there, I'd like to be able to recreate my Jira boards (and workflows and queries ideally) in a new Jira instance. Am I able to do this with a scripting language or do I perhaps need to export and re-import? Any steer would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hello @Richard Dascombe
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Since you are going to move the data for a brand new instance (I suppose that it does not have any existing data), I believe the easier way to move your Jira boards, workflows and queries would be by exporting your data using the backup manager and then run a full restore in the new site, properly deleting the unwanted information after the restore. These would be the steps:
In the old site, Choose > System
In the IMPORT AND EXPORT section, click Backup manager.
Under Backup for cloud, select Create backup for cloud.
Let us know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.