Hi,
why the start and end date aren't synchronized between Jira Software and Big Picture?
If I change a date of task in Gantt or Scope in Big Picture, it doesn't reflect in Jira.
Have I to change some configurations?
thank u
Hi Caterina
Indeed, you may need to re-configure your BigPicture to Jira interface.
Try Jira administration > Manage apps > BigPicture > Technical configuration > General > Task > Task configuration
This is how we set up our demo environment:
Hi, I have that error in Jira configuration, how can I do? Thank you
Hello Caterina, sorry to see the issue. Could you try to clear BigPicture's cache, to begin with, as marked in the screenshot below?
Besides, our support team analyzes your logs, they might find a better explanation...
hello,
the problem is solved.
thank you
cCaterina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.