Hi,
Do you know why notifications are not sent anymore due to limitation (100 per day) of free plan, while we have received only less than 30 notifications (for all users), today ?
Regards
Hi @Sébastien.B , welcome to the Community. Disclaimer - I don’t use the free plan so I may be limited here. Can you tell me how you are determining the number of notifications and the time period you are assessing against?
I have determined the number of notifications according to the number of users registered (4 users) in our cloud JIRA instance and the number of notifications received by me (I receive all of them). And we are far of 100 notifications today.
I'm not sure that is a very foolproof method TBH. Not saying you are wrong here just that there are a number of variables to consider, for example - remember that you will not (generally) receive notifications for any of your actions but everyone else that is watching/reporter/assignee, etc. will. And the same applies for others making changes. Unfortunately in Cloud, AFAIK, there is no accessible log to show every notification. I guess the only way to test this is to look at every users email, collect them all and de-dup the list. While it is certainly feasible that there is a bug that miscalculates in the SW I would not expect this to be the case.
I will ping some Atlassian's I know to see if they might have better answer for you.
Sure that with 4 users, I have already ask them to report me all notifications receive today, in addition to mine, my estimation of less than 30 notifications, for this day, is still the good one. Notice that we are starting to use JS, I'm site-admin of this and I know all changes and issues creating that have been made since morning.
And, you're right, I am not awared of all variables which should be consider for notifications, that's why I have contacted support here Hoping to have an answer to confirm a bug or my miscalaenous.
Could you please confirm that the Standard plan have not notification limitations ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.