Hello! I'm new to JIRA and could not find a crisp answer to this question. I'm currently running a scrum type project (let me know if this is the wrong setup for my purpose).
I've set up two boards (one for each team), created a set of stories and linked them to Epics. I can clearly see the Epics progress in the left-hand panel of the board.
But how do I integrate Initiatives into this? I think it would be neat to use Initiatives as the building blocks of our roadmap, and it would be nice to see the progress of an Initiative as a function of underlying Epics.
After some googling, it seems I need something called "Porfolio" in order to define hierarchies, but surely JIRA Software should have this sort of capability?
Hope that was clear - and please let me know if you see other ways of achieving this
Thanks