Hello,
I have a question about how to successfully set up User Stories to be worked on two different Sprints. At my company, we run two different sprints - front-end (which is always one sprint behind) team and a back-end team. (The purpose of that is that f-e would not need to wait on b-e to finish their part).
The product team writes Acceptance Criteria on the User Stories. Teams aim to work on the same User Stories, just create different sub-tasks, e.g., back-end team creates sub-tasks for their sprint, same with front-end.
I have never worked in this way, that same US would work for different Sprints, teams would be able to close sprints with sub-tasks, they would have a burn-down chart, and everything would work smoothly.
Has anyone faced a similar situation? Any tips on how to set it up for success?
The main goal I would like to achieve is a visibility of the Parent-child relationship and being able to provide transparency for the Product team about the status of User Story, despite which Sprint US is in. Any help? 
Thanks,
Donata