I run some queries which i want to filter into my dashboard, but i had to do it manually and use it on excel to display my data grahically. I want it to show in my dashboard without manually entering the data in excel
Hello @BolaC
Could you give some more information on your requirements and how you want to visually represent the queries?
Thanks,
Danny
The gadgets available in the dashboard are not suitable for my needs, I use Kanban; when i write a query, i want it to be displayed on the dashboard
Could you explain what you want to see on the dashboard? I'm afraid "I want a query displayed on the dashboard" tells us nothing about what you want (and you can already do it - use your filter to drive a "filter display" gadget)
project = xxx AND issuetype in (xxx") AND created >= "2019-04-01 00:00" and created <= "2020-04-30 23:59" AND component in ("xxx")
Is there a widget in the dashboard that can display this?
Hey, is it possible to know how long a ticket has been in a particular status since it was moved from the backlog on jira?
For example, What is the lifecycle of XXX ticket in IN PROGRESS column?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.