Using jira app for Mac keeps crashing on Catalina.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
Hey!, My team works with the Mac App
We would need more info to help you out.
Are you doing a specific action?
Would you mind sending an email to jira-cloud-native@atlassian.com?
Thanks!
More info: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/After-Catalina-update-application-keeps-crashing/qaq-p/1199618?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_reply&utm_content=topic#U1380571
Dragging pending files crashed every time.
Hi! Love to use the app more but it keeps crashing and use a ton of CPU on whatever OS I use.
Currently Big Sur 11.1
MacBook Pro late 2015 I have the newest version of Jira
Version 120.0.0 (120.0.807)
When the Jira App crashes on launch it usually means that there might be some corrupted file in the filesystem.
You can delete the cache data running this command in your terminal:
rm -rf ~/Library/Containers/com.atlassian.jira.mac/Data/Library/Caches
If that doesn't work you can delete the entire folder like this:
rm -rf ~/Library/Containers/com.atlassian.jira.mac
That should cleanup everything and you might need to re-login.
@Carlos Khatchikian My app has been crashing repeatedly for a couple of weeks now. I sent an email.
Worked well from me after deleting ~/Library/Containers/com.atlassian.jira.mac folder
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.