I want to add JIRA Velocity and burn down chart in confluence but not able to do so.
Could you please explain me what can be done.
Hi @Priyanshi Srivastava ,
The same problem and solution in the following post, hope it helps.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-want-to-show-the-velocity-chart-and-control-chart-in/qaq-p/1035967
Hi @Priyanshi Srivastava
If your Jira and Confluence apps are linked, there seems to be an option to configure a gadget feed to pull the Jira charts and put them in a Confluence page. This other post contains more details:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Can-you-display-the-Jira-burndown-chart-in-Confluence/qaq-p/781036
if you don't have the 'External Gadgets' option maybe you can check if you have the Gadgets plugin and if it's enabled, as explained here:
More about gadgets:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/gadgets-204047542.html
Hope it helps,
Hi @Priyanshi Srivastava,
Here you can find how to create Velocity, burn down and other charts in Confluence based on the Jira Issues macro and the Table Filter and Charts app.
Is this free?
It is paid, but there is a free evaluation period.
It no longer exists...
Velocity is still an open item/issue to JIRA. They're dragging their feet. Some of things we want (Story points in the 2-dimensional filter) were requested in 2011... The Burndown from above works - I made a Confluence page with them today.1) Link to your JIRA istance2) Choose the right Gadget (my firm had 14 listed - so I had to find the one linked to the instance that we use)3) Save
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.