I'm essentially trying to figure out a way to track amount of work being performed by users, as well as how many times a task had to be recycled before it was successfully resolved. In short, I would like to see how much time was spent on a task in each of it's statuses, and by who.
Our workflow is basically this, Development>QA>Resolved. I want to get a breakdown of how much time a user has spent on the task. We have multiple cases where a task fails initial QA, and when it comes back it is tested by another user. I want to be able to show the amount of time each user spent on a task and track the status changes as well.
The solution that I keep seeing in the Community here is to use the 'Timesheets Reports and Gadgets' app. Is there any way to do this without having to use an addon app?