I have a next gen project set up in Jira. I need to send over a bunch of stories linked to their epics via an integration. The Epic Link field is not an option for the Story Issue Type. How can I send over the stories and keep them linked to their epics?
The Jira admin can setup the projects screen to contain an epic link field. In fact, any field you desire from jira standard fields to custom field. Hope that help points you in the right direction @Lauren .
How do you do that for a next gen project?
Hi @Lauren - For next gen project, I just tried using Jira Software and just select kanban project and the stories come with the Epic link. That maybe the easiest route.
Otherwise, you will need to customize it by going to the project administration settings under screens.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.