With every keystroke, pop-up "ninjaden.atlassian.net says" blocks for [OK].
If I paste entire string, and [OK] to dismiss pop-up, the string is ignored and "[x] Current User" becomes checked, which is no help not what I need to search.
Hello @PKlammer
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Per the description of your error and the screenshot you provided, I believe you must be facing the known bug below:
When some users attempt to find assignees in Jira basic mode search, an error is thrown: "The Jira server was contacted but has returned an error response. We are unsure of the result of this operation."
The bug happens when your user does not have the global permission to browse users in Jira. To work around this problem, you can do one of the suggestions below:
assignee = "actall@netronics-pe.com"
Additionally, please vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.
Let us know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.