I was presenting the option of using Jira in the company I work so I created a site with my personal email. When I created the site for the company I notice the UI are completely different. Is there a way to switch UIs?
I want to bring this UI back
Hi @Sujaira - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can switch back to the Old Left Side Navigation for now.
Click on your Initials/Avatar in the top right corner in the new navigation.
Then select Turn off the new navigation.
But just a note, the new Top Navigation will become the only option at some point in the new few months/weeks. So you need to start preparing for that.
You can follow along with comments to the feature request here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73180
I don't have that option to turn it off.
That's to bad I liked the other one better but if it will be the only option better to get use to it.
Thanks John
Glad I could help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.