Hi All,
Is anyone aware of how to do the following using a JQL ?
I need to find all child issues which are connected with Epic which in turn has a Quarter field created and filled by me?
Is it even possible?
Hi @Oleg Gavrilovsky
You can look for issue that have the epic link you want :
Epic Link" = "your epic key"
For the second part is not possible, you can find child issue that have this field not empty or empty or with a particular value but you can't search for who filled it. For this you can take a look the marketplace may be an addon can help you to achieve this.
Maybe I wrote not right, sorry for this.
That what I'm doing
I try to find all Epic with field Quarter when this field is equal to some value. But when I get results I not see the child issues, just list of Epics.
How I need to build a query to receive Epics and all child issues of these Epics in one list
This is not possible, you need an addon for this (scriptrunner, jql trick...)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.