Hi
we have the Workflow extenstion in Jira and I want to chose to post transition action as described here
https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JMWEC/pages/94142542/Transition+parent+issue
But I don't have an option to close the parent items on subtask closure.
There are the only ones I see
| | Assign to Current User | Assigns the issue to the current user if the current user has the 'Assignable User' permission. |
| | Assign to Lead Developer | Assigns the issue to the project/component lead developer |
| | Assign to Reporter | Assigns the issue to the reporter |
| | Clear Field Value | Clear value of a given field. |
| | Copy Value From Other Field | Copies the value of one field to another, either within the same issue or from parent to sub-task. |
| | Create Crucible Review Workflow Function | Creates a Crucible review for all unreviewed code for this issue |
| | Set issue security level based on user's project role | Set the issue's Security Level to the specified level if the current user is in a specified Project Role. |
| | Trigger a Webhook | If this post-function is executed, Jira will post the issue content in JSON format to the URL specified. |
| | Update Issue Custom Field | Updates an issue custom field to a given value. |
| | Update Issue Field | Updates a simple issue field to a given value. |
How can I choose the update parent if it is not in the list?