I have Eclipse Oxygen and the Atlassian Connector for Eclipse plug-in installed. I have a Jira Software Cloud Trial account.
Every time I have tried to connect to the Jira Task Repository in Eclipse using my Jira account information, I get a "Client response status 403. Captcha might be required. Please try to log in via browser."
I login via the browser just fine and this error in Eclipse never resolves itself.
Is there a way to turn of Captcha for a Jira Software Cloud account? If so, I cannot find it anywhere, even though I am the admin.
Is Captcha verification only allowed to be disabled on Jira Software Server accounts?
Is there some setting or way I can fix this Captcha issue in Eclipse to get Eclipse to connect to the Jira Repository?
I have already gone through all of the installation steps & configuration steps for Atlassian Connector for Eclipse listed on your website several times. Am I missing something?
Is Eclipse Oxygen not supported?