I have Jira Software setup with a project that has a Kanban Board and Scum Board. I have issues created too. I am the admin to the Jira account. It is a Jira Software Cloud Trial account.
On the People Tab in Jira, I am part of two different teams. When I click to view information on each team, the "Worked on" section always shows "There is no work here to see here". I have worked on several things and show progress on my individual profile for things that I have worked on.
How do I assign issue(s) to a team defined in the People Tab, instead of just individuals?
Is there a way to add a team (one of the teams listed on the People Tab in Jira Software) to an issue with just Jira Software and without an add-on?
Why does nothing show for "Worked on" for teams I am part of on the People tab?
I have added the custom "Team" field to Issues, but when I try to select a team on the team field on an issue all I get is "No matches. Plan-specific teams can only be selected through a Portfolio plan". How can I configure Jira Software to get this field to populate result for Teams listed on the People's tab? Is there another custom field that can do this?
Can I really only assign issues to a team only if I have a Portfolio plan Add-on? If so, why show "Worked on" section for a Team on the People Tab, if it can only be filled out with info by using an add on? Or, is there some other way I can see work done by my team here?
Is there a way to add a team to an issue and it's just not available with the Jira Software Cloud Trial?
If there isn't a way to assign a team to an issue in Jira Software without an add-on, the lack of this capability could be a deal breaker for my company testing out this software.