Hi
We are looking for a calendar for Jira.
We need to be able to import data into this calendar
Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks
Wendy
Have only seen this for confluence calendar through ICS.
For the Jira calendars, you can use subscribe method to google calendars but I haven't seen anything that imports like a calendar database or file.
Hi Wendy,
we use Teamlead Calendar which gives us all flexibility we need.It has an import option which you could test with a trial license (30 days). Please find further information here ("Import Events"):https://wiki.teamlead.ru/calendar_serv/latest/user-s-guide/integrations
I am sure there are also other calendars available from marketplace. While it can be time-consuming to test them all you might be able to find what you are looking for.
Cheers,Daniel
Thanks for the info.
Is it for Jira server only? We have Jira Cloud.
the App is for Cloud also.https://wiki.teamlead.ru/display/CFJC/Calendar+overviewFor the import feature I am not sure.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.