Starting yesterday afternoon, whenever I open a Confluence page I get this pop-up. There is no way to close it that I can find and I can't access the page. How to get rid of this pop-up?
I think this is the same issue: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/I-am-stuck-on-Windows-7-I-chose-new-navigation-in-Confluence-and/qaq-p/1369019
Hi @duncan
Just wanted to follow up and let you know that we have released a fix for the issue you ran into. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any problems so we can look into it!Thanks,
Jack
Hi @duncan I'm looking into the issue now. As a quick fix, is it possible for you to increase the height of your browser window? If it is, when you increase the height you should see two buttons: "Keep existing navigation" and "Use improved navigation". Selecting one of these will get rid of the popup
Another work around, if you are unable to increase the height of the screen, is to zoom out of your browser window with ctrl + minus on windows or cmd + minus on mac.
Thanks Jack. For some reason Jira did not have the same issue and I could see that the bottom of the Confluence pop-up was off the screen. I hit Ctrl- a few times to zoom out and could then see the button to close the window.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.