Does anyone know where the Calendar can be found in the new Jira update? I like to log my work that way and I can't seem to find it anywhere and there are no new articles on it yet!
Hi Molly,
welcome to the Community. I am not familiar with this Calendar. Is it possible you are using an addon, e.g. Tempo?
Hi Jack,
Thanks for your response. No it didn't appear to be an add on, I have gone back to the old version to show you where it is. I used to be able to find it under the system dashboard by clicking on my work as seen in the picture below:
Then this brings up the option to select the calendar:
Its a much easier way to log my work as you can just drag the time you have spent on a ticket instead of having to input the time manually or use the open timer.
Don't worry I have since found it under the App section but thanks anyway!
So it was an addon? Please update with details here for future readers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.