Hi,
I am trying to create a rule for multiple next-gen projects. In one of the projects I have Epics which is linked (blocks) Tasks in the other project, the rule should then then trigger when the linked issue (Epic) transitions to Done, and it should then transition the issue it blocks (Task) to Done.
My issue is when creating the trigger "When: Issue transitioned to 'Done'", when I have set it to multiple projects, I can choose different Done ID's, I have included a screenshot with one example of Done. The same goes for "Then: Transition the issue to 'Done'". If I go through the process of the finding the correct Done for each project, then it can be done, but when we are going to create new projects, I have to do it all over again. Is there a way to get the same Done ID for different software projects?
BR. Andreas