Hi Everyone, I'm a first time poster so sorry if I got any etiquette wrong
I have searched and found some related post but nothing that deals with both issues I am having. When adding to Issues or searching for Labels while creating Filters I see all of the Labels created by everyone in my company. Our instance of Jira Cloud is widely used so I see many similar Labels even though I may not use them on my Project(s). I'd like to be able to search for multiple labels as well as with wildcards so that I don't miss any potential combinations.
Example: I want to fine all Issues with Labels "Approv*", "Work*", "Etc*"
I have been able to use JQL to search multiple Labels:
Ex: project = "foo" AND labels = Approval AND labels = Workflow
We have ScriptRunner so I am able to search using wildcards:
issueFunction in issueFieldMatch("project = foo", labels, "(Approv*)")
What I cannot figure out is how to combine the two to search for multiple labels with wildcards.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I am not an advance user or administrator of the system so have limited access and knowledge.
Thanks in advance - Dennis