Does Jira Cloud associate a version number (i.e. v8.0.1) with each release build? I understand this is cloud version and it's always updating but how are the releases documented? By version number, by date?
If so, where do I find the version number?
Hello @Dawn Henrich
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Per your description, I understand you are trying to get the current version number of Jira cloud application. Is that correct?
Indeed, we document the latest versions of JIRA Cloud by number, however, we don't have a public place to display this information for customers since they are not relevant at all.
That being said, could you please give us more context on why do you need this information?
Additionally, you can see the new features shipped for Jira Cloud and the ones in the roadmap at the link below:
What’s new in Jira Software Cloud
Hi - how do I know if a Jira plugin will be compatible with Jira cloud?
Hi @Dawn Henrich Did your question get answered?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.