I recently downgraded from paid subscription to free tier, but i noticed that i lose the ability to email atlassian for direct support. I tried to upgrade my subscription via the administration page (I'm the account holder for my company) which points to https://neptrix.atlassian.net/admin but it keep stuck in an endless redirection and my account is currently on community support only.
Hi @yeenfei - Let me see if I can get someone from Atlassian to help you out.
In case I'm terrible in explaining my situation. This is the screenshot i got whenever i try to visit the billing/management page. The lack of my winnie poor bear avatar in the lower left might indicate something wrong with authentication?
Thanks John, appreciate that.
Hi @yeenfei
Sorry to hear about this problem. I understand that you cannot reach the billing admin page of your cloud site right now. I have seen a few different scenarios like this one.
In one of them, we found it was caused by having another, non site-admin, account that was logged into the same browser session (perhaps a new tab). In another case, the user had recently changed their email address, and their browser session was holding onto an old cookie.
In both scenarios we were able to resolve this just by clearing browsers cookies from *.atlassian.net, *.atlassian.com, and *atl-paas.net domains (or clear all cookies), then clearing browser cache, and restart the browser for good measure. Alternatively, you can also try to use a private or incognito session in your browser to see if you can login here once more with just your site-admin account. That should be a quick way to test if this is the problem here.
Try this and let me know if this helps.
Andy
Thanks @Andy Heinzer !
sorry for the delay guys, i cleared everything (cookie, cache, history etc) from my chrome and im still having problem signing into neptrix.atlassian.net using my account (yeenfei@neptrix.com).
---
I got the following screen whenever i try:
and when i clicked on the "try again", the same error occurs. I managed to snapshot my chrome devtools as follow:
This is the chrome log when i try using incognito tab. @Andy Heinzer Is there any alternative because right now i've lost access to jira beside this forum =/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.