I need to tryout Agile PRograms for JIRA need help in add on, trial account ? Any suggestions ,the instruction provided says Ask admin to install Ativo Agile program for JIRA
Hello @khanasifm6
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Per your description and tags, I believe you are trying to install the app Agile Programs for Jira in your Jira Cloud site. Is that correct?
Unfortunately, this app seems to be only available for Jira Server application, not Cloud. If you are using Jira Server, you can follow the steps in the documentation below to install it:
Installing Marketplace apps
Now, if you are using Jira Cloud, I suggest looking for other options in the Atlassian Marketplace, as Easy Agile Programs for Jira.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks
Thanks @Petter Gonçalves for your reply.Indeed, the Cloud version of Ativo Agile Programs for Jira is not released yet. Current estimate for that release is June 5th 2020.
With kind regards,
Edwin Rozie
https://ativo.io
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.