Here's my situation: Was on Confluence 6.x, migrated to cloud Confluence.
- I edit a page and create a [link] using brackets and save that page (note: or I come across a page with a red link that already exists)
- I see a red link that I click and it opens a .../create?draftid=... page
- As soon as it stops loading, I see next to publish (near the bottom of the screen) a triangle and "Can't save changes", and a moment later, a red box in the upper right that says "The connection timed out".
- If I add anything to this page, nothing is saved. If I click 'publish' the wheel spins, but never stops.
- If I click close on that page and go look at my 'recent pages', I see a DRAFT with the name of the page I was just editing
- If I click on the draft page, that will always seem to load correctly and allow me to publish, but the buttons are on the top right, not the bottom right.
This happens for _every_ page I create. Please fix.
Note: The pages with the publish button on the top don't allow you to add links using the brackets, apparently.